Tuesday, December 27, 2005

It's been close to three weeks since I left Japan and everything's been going good really. Crazy considering I've been all over the past few weeks and got to meet interesting people, and seen different places.

London trip turned out to be great. Just what I needed in transitioning to a new life you can say. I can't imagine what things would have been like if I didn't go there. At least, I've made some memories which can make me smile at least, like now during the holidays where my cousin had to work and I stayed home. Thanks to a blogger friend Rey who gave me his itinerary about London. I didn't get to go to all the places he did, but it was still helpful. Though gotta admit, it wasn't really the town that prompted me to visit but a certain somebody. Maybe I oughta write about those seven days so I wouldn't forget though I REALLY doubt I would. To be that happy just to be with somebody, standing there just smiling as you watch them go about in the kitchen to make a meal. Wowww, so that's a glimpse of what it's like to be in love. I sure am looking forward to it :D

Am settled here in Colorado after doing a stint in Vegas, LA, and Phoenix on the way back. Me and my cousin went on a little road trip that spanned three states in five days. I was just in awe as we were nearing Las Vegas just seeing the glowing city from the distance. I wonder if I'm a moth considering bright lights really does it for me. We ended up sleeping through the first night since we were just beat having just driven around 14 hrs that day. Ended up taking the long route making our way down to New Mexico, then Arizona, then back up to LV to circumvent having to drive through Utah. Well I woke up around 4 since I was hungry so decided to step out a little to hunt for food. I eventually settled for Denny's since that was the only place I could eat in at that time of day anywho. Mann, that was just awesome getting to sit down and order off of an English menu. I was just beaming as I ask for a breakfast meal of pancakes, sausage, sunnyside up eggs and a warm glass of hot chocolate, complete with whipped cream on top. Yummm. After the meal, ended up just walking to the hotel and falling back asleep. Woke up few hours later, then headed out to the mall. Malls are about the same so nothing much to say.

That night, we tried finding some gay clubs but had no luck. I was about near to tears just seeing my cousin get frustrated having to drive back and forth in the strip. I was the 'navigator' but the area map we got wasn't really helping but still, I felt like it was my fault for some reason. I just wished for the trip to end, thinking why'd we even bother with this getaway in the first place. So that, we ended up parking at the hotel and I just wanted to call it a night but Haunani (the cousin) thought otherwise. So we headed out to Caesar's Palace, and got to go in to the Pussycat Lounge and see the Pussycat Dolls perform. They had a different batch performing at the club but it was still a good watch. It's the cousin anywho who has a crush on the Dolls, so that was the motivation right there. It really didn't do much to me, maybe just a bit, as I kinda developed a crush to dark-haired Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment