Thursday, February 16, 2006

I miss them

I'm missing my family. Seeing their pictures made me happysad (had to steal that Rob hehe) It's amazing sometimes, family, considering some I have yet to meet. Inspite of, you still love them and hold them dear to your heart.

With me being on leave (vacation) for close to 45 days, I had enough time in my hands to actually meet my father's side of the family. I figured 22 yrs would be enough of not seeing them, so I saw them in South Carolina, on my way to Virginia coming from Florida. I seriously considered just driving through their town and not showing up lol. I got real nervous when I got down to about 20 mins away from their house. I got there and it was just my Grandma that was home so I guess that was kinda good. I would have just been eeeeek if there were tons of people to meet I'm sure. Being a people person and not at the same time, does that make sense? They're family and all but still :D

I'm at work right now, so a bit hard to sit still and write this whole thing. Maybe tonight, but then again so I won't forget the point, it pretty much comes down to make sure to tell your family you love them, especially if they're near. You'd probably think "They know that already!" It's still a nice feeling to hear that reaffirmation....that they're loved, coz action doesn't always speak louder than words.

No comments:

Post a Comment