Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm gonna see the Goils in Concert....


I got tix to see the Spice Goils :D The show won't be 'til February though and the tour starts in December so gotta find me tickets to LA if possible.
I know, I know *shocks horrors* The Spice Girls of all people. They got me started though in paying more attention to music. Granted I listen to them, I don't listen much to boybands or Britney. But these girls though, ooo lala, I don't know what they do to me. But yea, I can do their songs and dance to a tee. The chances of those videos showing here!? Maybe never but then, never say never. Listening to them brings me back to when I didn't have a care in the world. I cringe a bit when I remember how I used to dance around in school, and around the family.to them, yeah how ___ but I was young. Oh wait, I can't say that since I still do to these days. Let's just say, these girls make me smile..
Things are finally settling. Been going on some trips: to NY, then to SC to attend a friend's wedding. I'll try not to promise to update but I really haven't sat down and have deep thoughts like I used to. Maybe that's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment