Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wherever he goes, there'll be love

Some of you might have heard this song below. Anyway, just thought I'd update a moment. I'm managing a bit better with C- and the dog gone. It feels a bit off going home to an empty apartment with no one there to greet you with their smile or the dog just bouncing around happy to see you.

Classes are finally over after this week which I'm glad about, I certainly can use the break right about now. I did decent on most classes except Precalculus. Not sitting down and studying for the exams is gonna cost me but it's too late to change that now. I knew what was happening but somehow, instead of doing something about it, I just sorta took my fate and took responsibility for my actions. I'm either getting a D or an F, and I can kick myself about it over and over but it's not gonna do any good. So that, I'm realizing I'm not applying myself as much as I could.



5 Years Time - Noah and the Whale

Now the post seems dreary. But getting back to Noah and the Whale, they were amazing!! I already got tickets for another band playing last Saturday night but when after watching Noah, it was sooo worth it. I felt really happy just being there and seeing them live. The lead singer was cute too so that made it better. Each of the band member was sexy in their own way. Even the violinist! To produce that kind of beauty just mesmerized me. Did I mention that I love the show!? I soo wanna stalk this band now haha. Their CD is actually good, I've pretty much been listening to it on my way to work and back.

I sorta made this an unofficial song to C-. There's just something sweet to the sentiments of the lyrics that when I heard it, it just felt it applied to how our relatinship. Though the following reflects any sorts, whether it be lovers or friends since who knows what can happen in five years time.

Oh in 5 years time, I might not know you.
In 5 years time, we might not speak it all.
In 5 years time, we might not get along.
In 5 years time, you might just prove me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment