Friday, July 17, 2009

Google me baby

Well, was listening to the song google me baby so it's stuck in my head. You can google me all day and it won't turn anything up, aside from the singer haha.

I was off today from having worked last Sunday so it was nice getting to just do my thang today. I was up really early though since I had to swing by DC to get something done. And figured I'd go there first thing in the morning to get it over with and avoid the traffic. I was in and out of the DC by 8:30 so that was good. I was starving for not having had anything to eat so made my way to the army base and went to Dunkin Donuts. I was craving their sausage, egg and cheese on a croissant since it's been a while since I've had it. I wanted to go on base so I can go the BX which is pretty much a department store you can go to on base. I ended up getting Bose computer speakers since I haven't had any in a while. I'm glad I asked about the price matching since it was cheaper on their website.

After that, I went to King St to meet up with a photographer. She's doing a series where she doesn't touch up the pictures at all which has become the norm everywhere else. She gave folks the option to either get paid for it or get copies, and of course I opted for the copies. Omg, I love getting a pic taken with the strobes and everything. I've never had it done before but I always thought it was neat when there's like a halo in your eyes when they do so. She's gonna be emailing it to me tonight or tomorrow so kinda excited about that. She just had me stand in a spot and told me to make whatever faces I wanted. You can only do so much before you start thinking what now!? We were chatting the shoot and I was commenting how difficult it is sorta being put on the spot and told to strike a pose, sorta. It was fun though, she showed me the previews and I'm glad I took part in her project

The apartment's finally set up except for a dining table but that could wait since we don't really use it that often. I got me a foot stool in my room so am set. Will post some of the pic once the photographer sends them, hopefully tonight! *crosses fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment