Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Decisions

Sometimes, I wish someone can make my decisions for me and I'll do whatever I was told. This is mainly with the whole job, granted I accepted the offer and is set to start next week, my current company talked to me yesterday and is trying to find ways to get me to stay. I'm surprised with the lengths that they would do for me to stay. As nice as it is, it's seriously messing me up in the head. I'm questioning whether I made the right choice. It's pretty much a toss up between staying with my company, and work as a contractor or switch to the government job. I've been applying for government jobs for like 2 1/2 years and finally landed one. And now, my company is even telling me they'd move me to Europe if it means I'll stay with them. They would even try to find C- a job here in the area since he came up during my talk with one of the managers, outing myself in the process. I dunno why I was like whew, so they still can't tell then haha, since some people told me they "knew" the first day I walked in the office, sheeesh.

 I just wanna ball up in a corner until I think it all through. It probably won't make much sense to others but I just needed to let it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment