Tuesday, February 9, 2010

You'll find a way

Well, guess I missed putting my thoughts down on something after all and found myself wanting to write and share things. The DC area has seen its most snow in a while so the offices have been closed for two days now so it's definitely been a looong weekend. There's another one coming so will see about that. I was worrying since I got tickets to see La Roux and I might not be able to get in to DC with the snow and all but will see. Last week, I got to see The Magnetic Fields after missing their show the last time. I did buy tickets but forgot it somehow and realized when the concert was underway. They certainly did not disappoint, though it's weird how you would not have paid them anymind if you passed any of them in the streets. I've listened to them going on six years now after hearing this song from a movie. It just went from there, and that's when I found out about 69 Love Songs. It's interesting how the lyrics change their meaning after you've experienced love. So with Feb, it's a season of concerts since I had 3 to go to this month.

Work-wise, it's been going good. I've enjoyed being at my current job. I might have said it before but the folks are really awesome, and I'm given more responsibilities which I'm trying to do really well in. There's definitely room for growth so can see myself being there for a while. They have offices throughout the country so I'm gonna try to get reassigned somewhere warmer in the West Coast, or even Texas so will see.

Here comes the snow again. Gotta get cooking in case the power dies again.

No comments:

Post a Comment