Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Said Hey! What's going on...

Wowww, it's been almost two weeks since I last wrote something.. Talk about discipline! Working the 12-hr shifts really made the time go by, it seems. One more week and I'm off! Suweeeeet. Hmm, can't really remember much what happened the past 14 days. But pretty much, waking up, watch a tv show or something, work 12 hrs, go home, sleep, repeat.

I've pretty much just been doing some outprocessing any chance I get. Pretty much means I have a checklist that I'm gonna need to get completed, or can't leave this base. Got everything set up as for dates that my stuff are gonna get packed and picked up, personal items, household goods, and the furniture they let me borrow during my stay. I've gotten a fly out date though I might shift my vacation a bit and stop by London right after landing in the states. The said person who resurfaced two weeks ago has asked me to stop by London, and I'm actually considering it, crazy as that might be. I've only spoken to him twice since then, and yet he's real adamant about getting to meet up. Umm, I guess I can say I fancy him a bit *blushes*
It's real silly when I think about it really, but he has his way of words as for getting me to visit. Name is Daniel and he's Italian going to some sort of aircraft school in London at the moment.
I've got a good friend that lives there now anywho, so I will go visit him as well. Haven't seen him close to a year, but pretty much talked to him through email or on the phone, daily. I get bored at work, and so does he so it works out both ways. I'm still giving it some thought considering I could only stay there for less than a week since I'm gonna spend some time with my cousin who I haven't seen in two years.
We're both doing time...errrr.. serving with the military ehe. Last time I saw her was here in Japan when she visited Jun 03 which ended up becoming a 90-day vacation.
Really looking forward to seeing her, and getting to do stuff with her. Go clubbing, go on a long drives with, or just having her near and just talking about things. Drive down all the way to Cali which should be a blast. LA, maybe even San Diego if it's not too far. I've heard it's pretty nice out.

So yeah, that's about what's been going on really. Perhaps tomorrow, I'll write about Kyoto while the trip is still fresh in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment