Friday, January 25, 2008

We might be through with the past....

I called in sick yesterday since I didn't feel too good. I got like 3 miles away from work, but really didn't feel like going so called the boss, and told her I was sick. I really am... though the pain is in more ways than one. I ended up chatting with a fellow blogger and that made me feel better. Once that was done, ate, then plopped in the couch and cried through Magnolia. The movie didn't hit me the first time, but yesterday was a completely different story. It hit home really close due to some things I'm dealing with. Anyway, here's a pic (pardon the jackets!) I took when talking to a fellow blogger. Appreciate the convo!

"We might be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us."

No comments:

Post a Comment