Tuesday, July 1, 2008

All moved

Well, I'm back at work today after taking yesterday off. We got everything moved so glad about that, it'll be a matter of unpacking now and trying to find a place for things. We bought paints for the rooms yesterday and I just found out, after calling C-, that he has started painting already. Funny how we went right at it, sometimes I had to tell him to take it slow since we'll have a year to get it together. I know the sooner the better, but still...

That's the main thing really. Will post some pics up when I take some.. Aside from that, I'm doing early shift once again. I'm working 6:30 - 3 from now on so will need to adjust my sleeping schedule a bit, not that I ever had any :D So hmm, not sure if I'll put the job search on hold. Some folks called and wants to set up an interview so will see. I hate those things but there's no getting around it.

Oh, the prez signed the new GI Bill so yayyy, glad when I read that. It'll help a lot since right now, if you're using it, schools won't really give you any additional aid so it's like what the french toast!? It's kinda the same if I had not joined then..

Will have to go by the DMV since I can't find my license. I've looked everywhere I can think of and nothing, hopefully it's not too busy. So that's it in a nutshell, some other happened that I really won't elaborate on but I wasn't a nice guy for a brief time over the weekend, and then, became Woe-is-me for something that was said. Crazy how few words or actions can trigger things...

We also watched Wall-E, and it was great! Pixar sure makes some good movies. Check it out if you can! That's it, running to a meeting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment