Friday, October 3, 2008

Songs you want to see

So, some of you have seen the "music videos" I post from time to time. I was thinking, is there any song that you'd want to see me perform? Haha. Or I can always make a dedication I guess.

Coz at the moment, the ones I can do well *cough cough are Keane, Kylie, Spice Girls. Maybe I'll upload a Kylie clip from back in '04 when I had hair (T_T) I had waaaay more but my hard drive crashed and I'm still trying to recover 'em. I think it's funny sometimes that I do it, but it cracks me up when I watch 'em down the road. Like wowww, can you get any gayer Kris!? And it also, reminds me that on such and such, I was feeling this or that and the song I was relating the most at that point. Does that happen to you!?

But yea, I'm getting sidetracked. Send in the requests!

No comments:

Post a Comment