Friday, October 3, 2008

Motha motha whaaaat!?

We saw Kathy Griffin last Sunday and she was a riot! Her show ran for about an hour and a half, and the time it was over, my jaw was hurting. Aside from that, things have been so and so. Just feeling meh this week what with the new company taking over and all. I'm interviewing for other companies so will see how that goes. I had one few weeks ago and the government agency wanted me on board but it didn't work out due some clearance issues.

I'm still sore from the other night after having lifted some weights. I think I pulled a muscle in my shoulder so might just have to run today. I've gained 20 lbs I believe since I moved to DC, granted it doesn't show but still, need to work on that and hopefully, keep at it. I've always started but never follow through.

So tomorrow, we're gonna see Lisa Lampanelli down in Norfolk, VA. To some who hasn't heard of her, here's a clip. If you get offended easily, you might wanna skip.


That's about it really. I finally found the guys responsible for one of my most favorite prank calls. They're the Touch Tone Terrorists and I seriously was crying listening to bits and pieces of it, especially this one where the woman got called a mongoloid moron. Click on that and you can download it since I can't load it to imeem at the moment. Hope it makes you laugh folks! Hugs and enjoy the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment