Tuesday, June 23, 2009

To whom should I write

Well, I figured I'd write a little something while I'm recovering from lunch. I did record a vid to post instead but we don't have internet yet at the new place. I think I might have mentioned that we're moving to a different apartment which happened this Saturday. Had some complications with the movers I initially hired, so had to call around last-minute to find a different one. They didn't get there til 7 though, and the move in all took 5 hrs. I seriously wanted to leave for a drink and get wasted lol It was just so tiring having been up since 8 that morning and not moving til 7 at night.

But it's done with so definitely glad about that. We had to come back yesterday and pick up the rest of the stuff and clean the apartment. Now, it's just a matter of getting the new one organized. I definitely won't be moving anytime soon again. It's in a good location since I'm nearby the major interstate.

I'm "temping" once again for another slot that my company has for the agency we work for. It's nice since I get to learn new stuff. And the eye candy too! There's a lot of mil guys here so it's cool just to see 'em. I'm sharing a cube with this one girl and I love her already :) She's pretty funny so we'd just talk about some random stuff.

Aside from the move, things have been quiet. My tennis lessons started last weekend but the first one got cancelled since it rained hard Saturday morning. Then the swimming class starts next week. Catching concerts here and there as well. I got to see Santigold and Peaches so that was nice.

I think I'll still post the vid tonight. I grew a mini-beard but ended up shaving it yesterday. Everyone's like 'whoooa, kris is becoming a man!' or ask me why I'm growing it. Really no reason but to change it up a bit. A pic when it was growing...

No comments:

Post a Comment