Friday, November 13, 2009

Pick me, choose me

After getting hyped up for The Cranberries' show, yours truly ended up not going. With it being an hour drive, and my car having skidded twice while I was driving yesterday, I decided not to go. I grabbed a bite before I was gonna get on the interstate and instead of eating and driving, I pulled up in the parking lot to have my meal.  I actually got in an accident last winter and I'm gonna have to take the same route to get to the show. I was just really nervous that I chose to play it safe and not get on the road. Instead, I ended up going to the auto center and getting my tires replaced which I should have done a while ago. I had an hour to kill and went to the mall and left without buying a single thing, yay! After I got my car back, I definitely felt the difference after getting the tires rotated and balanced. I probably could have made the show but the excitement kinda went away.

Just went home, and tried to fix my cousin's laptop. And just watched some TV. I seriously have to stop watching HGTV. The guy they had on was trying to find a place in Colorado Springs and it seriously made me wanna move there :D However, that will all depend with the potential job I was interviewing.

Well speaking of which, I got a call and an e-mail from them. I called the HR lady back and.... they picked me for the position! It won't be for another month or so before I can start with the paperwork and all. But I'm gonna take a break in between and maybe try to make my way to the West coast since it's been too long since I've been.

So that's what's going on. I'm watching Precious tonight so there's definitely gonnabe some crying. I'm looking forward to it, well seeing the movie :D The crying's just an extra which one needs time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment