Thursday, November 12, 2009

States of Kris

Last Monday, I went back and did a 2nd interview for the job I interviewed for two weeks ago. They were more on the management side and overall, I think it went pretty well. They made a comment about my smile towards the end since I think I was smiling too much without realizing it. Some of my answers were kinda dorky when I thought about some of my answers, but I wasn't really nervous during the interview and was even making jokes. Anyways, they all tell me we'll let you know soon. This is the longest I've had to wait about a job. I'm trying not too be too confident that I'll be the one picked, but trying to think positive so hmm, how does that work? I actually sent thank you notes (I just hope they don't compare it with one another's haha) and 4 out of 5 replied which was new since I've gotten e-mails back.

So that, will see. If anything, come summer, I would consider relocating somewhere. TX, CA, AZ even. Weird as it may be, I just have this inkling to move to Arizona, granted I've never even visited, except for spending the night there en route to LA. So will see how this will pan out, my lease is 'til next summer anyways so who knows what will happen by then. I might try to live close to a city though, since I'm still in my concert-going phase, which has been quenched since moving to DC. I've gone to probably 20 concerts in 3 yrs I've lived here. That's one thing I love living here. If I do move though, it wouldn't be as rough as it was where you didn't know a single soul. This time, there will be two I'll go with so we'll manage somehow when the time comes.

I've sorta been in a funk these past few weeks, I dunno if the cold weather has partly do with it or what. but I've been reassessing things that have happened. Things I could have done better, times I could have been nicer, more loving, more thoughtful of others. But then, that's how one learns I think. You look back and do your best not to do those unloving things any longer. I think at times, I make things harder than they ought to be, and I really have to stop doing that.

The next shift's coming so will cut this short for now. Just need to drop something off at school, then will be making my way up to Baltimore to see The Cranberries, yay!! I've listened to them for like 15 yrs and it'll be awesome to finally see them live. I'm excited!!!!

A music vid's long overdue :D

No comments:

Post a Comment