Thursday, June 10, 2010

Changes

Well, a year has passed and it's time to move again, granted it'll be like within a 20 mile radius, I think even less but still. My intent was to stay at this apartment I'm in for 2 years but somehow these past six months, things kinda changed that. I got tired of the surroundings, and the people upstairs are just real loud walkers, no matter what time of day it is.

Today was good overall. A conversation with a coworker enlightened me over a decision I brewing on for a whole week. It was work related but still, it was doing me in. I'm given more responsibility at work now, and granted I do well, that thing known as doubt rears its head and makes me question my abilities.

I ended up  not leaving  work til 5, so much for living early! I ended up talking to one of the field guys for a good hour about work and our pasts. Somehow it came up that he's going through a divorce right now, and I told him I was sorry to hear that. His answer was 'It happens' which is true but still sad. But then what do I know, I went through close to divorce as one can and it sucked for both of us, though it wasn't exactly mutual but at that time for me, it felt like the right thing to do.

Will write more tomorrow since I'm sleepy.






1 comment:

  1. I have been away for a few days - I am glad to see you posting.
    Keep us abreast of all your news.

    ReplyDelete