Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My life

Well, like they say when you're real high, you'll come right back down and looks like that's what's happening right now. I've been happy so now that it's going back to even, it feels like there's something off. I didn't realize how this past month or two has been nonstop.

Moved mid-June, then fly out few days after and was gone for the rest of the month. Got home, tidy up the place some, then family visited for a week and a half. Then a bit after, my best friend came and along all of that, been going out and trying to date/meet guys. I'm gonna use a fellow blogger's way of keeping track and will use the alphabet.

Since last month, I've met A, B, C, D, and E. Liked B and hang out twice but he's gone MIA so not sure what to think of it. It kinda sucks but then I was notorious for doing the same few years back so meh, what you do to others, yada yada. I've met up with E a few times but he's been a bit cold so not sure really. He was nice enough to let me stay at his place for a few hours when my power was out for a few days because of the storm. It's hard though, there were days I was missing him but with only having met like 2 weeks ago, I'm like WTF haha

I started this post when I was in DC but right now I'm actually in St Louis for work til tomorrow. It's nice here, this one guy I met showed me around the neighborhoods and it makes me want to move. Cost of living is definitely cheaper than it is in DC so that's something to think about. Not sure about the winter though.

Aside from those, it's a hit or miss with work. I'm trying to stay positive since I'm on probation still and can't really move anywhere else. I get bogged down I wanna up and leave sometimes but it won't be the smartest move financial-wise. I'm finally rid of all my debt aside from my car so that definitely was a big load off of my shoulders. I can't let it happen again so really need to sit through and look some things over.

Also, few weeks ago, my dad actually contacted me which was nice, eventhough it was still surprising. Some of you might know we haven't spoken for 2 yrs when I came out to him few months before his birthday back in 2008. It's nice catching up, he just got into the IT field workwise so it was kinda funny just hearing him ramble on about computers, etc.

My mom finally quit working at Hilton after being there for 2 yrs. She really wasn't happy there and on our drive one day where other things transpired as well, I told her 'Ma, just quit if you're that unhappy.' She did and right now looking into different programs to eventually get into nursing which is what she's wanting to do.

That's how things are in a nutshell. Instead of saying I'm gonna start blogging again, I'll shut up and let things be and just do it instead of saying. I really miss having an outlet and will keep my mouth shut about telling people I know in real life about it since it changes the dynamics, and doesn't feel freeing like it used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment