Thursday, August 26, 2010

Not sure

Well, I'm back to DC now after being in St Louis last week for work. It was a nice trip overall. One guy I met was nice enough to hang out with me two days in a row and showed me around the area/neighborhoods. I'm falling in love with the city itself, if only it doesn't snow real hard there.

So initially what we were having trouble with what I came there for was working, but alas somehow yesterday, it just stopped doing what we want it do. And it's frustrating since the company that we got the program for doesn't support our version any longer, meh. Still looking how I can fix it.

Since I landed, it actually has been non-stop. Friday, ended up meeting with my mom til late afternoon after which I met with my an ex-blogger visiting from out of town. The following day, I ended up meeting with my boss for lunch and hang out in the afternoon which actually was fun, I heart her. I had to go though to meet up with a guy I've kept in contact with few weeks ago right before he went overseas for school. I ended up cancelling on a guy I was gonna meet in the evening since I was just tired.

Sunday, I ended up meeting with my friend for brunch and had to move a guy to mid-afternoon to meet up with. Then, in the evening, met up with E- which was real nice. Took him to my fave Indian place and we played bowling afterwards. I'm liking him more and more, it was nice seeing him again. We were actually holding hands when walking, and even kissed in between our turns bowling.

Monday, just took it slow and watched Kick Ass. I got to like the last 15 mins and the damn disc had to stop working baaaahh. Tuesday, ended up going to Ikea to look for a make-shift night stand. Then last night, spent the night at E's place. It was nice, and I so didn't wanna leave this morning but had to go around 5 for work.

With all these stuff happening, it's like I should be happy but I feel like crap right now and I'm not sure why.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds exhausting; so it is no wonder to me you feel crappy. get some rest now.

    ReplyDelete