Monday, July 10, 2006

(^_^)/ Hi!


I'm still here!! Finally getting around to doing this after being off for three days. I've spent most of it sleeping though, I'm becoming a bear for a change. Well thing is I've been getting headaches the past week, and it has rendered me incapable lol I still had to go to work coz I can't just call in and tell them I'm sick. I still got to do my job, creating accounts, fixing things here and there, but that's about it. All other times, I just sat there and read, no write. Read up on the lives of people I love Awwwwwww, aren't I just sweeet!!?? ( ^_^)(^_^ ) Just kiddin..

As most of you are aware, I've been back now for a little over two weeks after going back to the Philippines (which deserves its own post) Some might even have seen the pics already, if not, you'll know where to look *winks That just reminded me of some guy I met back in Japan. He ended just about every sentence in his e-mail with *winks I only hang out with him once but it was still fun, I remember we ended up waiting on each other for like an hour the first day we were going to meet since we were waiting on the opposite sides of this building. We had a good time. That was the first time I stayed out all night in Tokyo, after having been there two years prior to that. Except the two or three times I got wasted in bar row, but that was just a few blocks from the base though. I just wasn't much of a drinker, thanks to my family members
Thanks to that experience, I spent a lot of times going back, just hanging around the station and getting a buzz with a good friend of mine which I sorely miss, damn it I need to write about Japan

So hmm, two weeks I've been back, I've mostly been working really. I think I might have a lost a friend or two when I was gone, kinda sucky, but hey that's life ;) I know that life is good! Some bad things might happen, but it has a way of balancing itself out. Taking the bad with the good, do what you can, and pray for better. Going back to Manila for instance, it might not be for a joyous occasion, but I still had a good time. So even if I MIGHT have lost someone, there's usually a new one that comes in. I reconnected with two old friends I had in Japan, and got introduced to a fella by a mutual friend of ours. I've been talking to him a lot, so guess that's a good thing. First time we spoke, we barely said anything so I was just thinking that'll be the last of it. But the next night, he texted asking if he could call. Errmm okayyyy.. I said he could, and it's been smooth sailing since then. Why am I even writing about this?? It's not like we're bf's or anything. Hmm, dunno, guess it was nice listening to his voicemail <^_^; - when he tried calling six times one night. I left out forgot to tell him I was working but it was nice. I sat on the couch with a big smile on my face, seeing he called that many times. I guess that's kinda good, getting occupied with someone else, making me get over my blogger crush. I thought it was silly when I've read people write about it but yeah blogger crushes do happen. Have had one the past few months hehe lol Anyways, it's just a crush. Nothing wrong with it.

This update's taking longer than I thought. Ended up being on the phone with the cuzz for the past hour so kinda got distracted. Anyways, will fill in more later as to what's going on. Headache's been my main concern this past week, that's about it. It hasn't set in today yet so, hopefully it's gone for good. I'm not really up to doing anything when it hurts..I just lay there, wishing my mom's around to make me a meal or something. Oh I meant a bf haha. Can I get one please?

Have a good week!! Hope I made sense :D

No comments:

Post a Comment