Sunday, March 30, 2008

Control a Man

If you would have listened to Alexys, you would have known that you need to learn your man. But, I found a better way. I found something that can control him*. Got this as a gift for C- last week for his birthday. I think it went well after all. I'm not that great with giving gifts so pretty much got him the remote, a pair of Onitsuka Tiger shoes, and a box of Godiva chocolates. I saw the remote and I just laughed when I saw what the buttons are for.

Then at noon, we got on a cruise that took us around the VA/DC area via the Potomac River. He's been talking about going on for the longest so figured I'll just
take him on one instead. The cruise took about 2 1/2 hrs which was nice. We were stuffed! And all we had was a 3-course meal. It's crazy though how they charged for coffee. You'd think it'll be free at least but ah well.

After the cruise, we stopped by the mall and got an iMac. I made reservations at a Mexican restaurant but ended up cancelling but the cruise got us filled, and I doubt we would have been able to eat just yet. Went home for a bit then saw Run Fatboy Run later in the evening and called it a day after it was over. Well some of you have met them in person already (D-man , Rey, VUBOQ), and even spoken to him on the phone (mhs), and he said yes so I'm posting a pic of us both.

*I take debit cards and credit cards if you wanna get the remote

No comments:

Post a Comment