Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Things to do list....

Stumbled upon this sheet of paper that a list was written down early 2007. It just kinda made me smile since I've yet to get all of them done, but that just shows I'll always be a work in progress..

1. Set up allotment for savings
Got this started but things happened and spent it all
2. Organize/purge paper and folders Still have some here and there though organizing relaxes me weird as that might be, bringing order to my world I guess
3. Take out things not to be used anymore
I was renting a room after having lived in a townhouse the previous year so trying to do with just the basics
4. Blog daily
As some can attest, harder than it sounds
5. Look into going to school this March
Went back to school June instead
6. Find someone who loves me
Curious why I used present tense rather than 'who will love me'
7. Get medical appointment at Whitman
I ended up going through a doctor I saw, WWC made me nervous for some reason
8. Apply for a consolidation loan ugh! how could I let this happen
Paying it off still
9. Volunteer (change the world in a way)
I have, and still doing so
10. Stay happy
I succeed on some days

No comments:

Post a Comment