Monday, November 17, 2008

Before I go to bed

Things are going well at the new job. I'm still in training so usually have my coworker shadow me when I take calls. It's supposed to be 3 weeks of training but mine was only 3 so kinda glad about that. Thing with phone support is that you can't really learn fully unless you just go out there and deal with the customers. Most customers have been nice so far though.

Aside from that, life's been quiet for the most part. Considered moving to another apartment at the same community since it had a dining room but do we really want to move granted it's one building over? We've gotten by alright so will make do what we have for now.

That's about it really. Well, we saw Cirque De Soleil two weeks ago and I was impressed. Forgot what show we saw but man, they had this 3 girls folding like pretzels and everything. I was shocked what they could do with their bodies, it's as if I was in some fantasy land.

Umm, that's all for now. Oh, for some who has difficulty trying to come up with meals for dinner, here's a recipe for Beef with Sweet Peppers. It's real simple to make and it's delicious. I came upon it by accident when I had meat but didn't know what to do with it. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment