Thursday, September 17, 2009

Choices or chance

I deleted this entry after posting it but putting it back now. Thinking it through this morning, I'm writing from my point of view and how things affect me, which has nothing to do with other people. I can't blame 'em since this all happens inside.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you know!? I was doing laundry last Thursday and ended up getting locked out of the apartment. I forgot that the lock has problems where it stays locked even after it lets you in with your key and all. It happened around 6 pm and I think I showered before hand and put on my home clothes. I tried forcing the door a few times but alas, it won't open. I knocked on the neighbor's door and asked if I can go through the balconies and try getting in from there but it was locked too!

   I guess am glad my mom only worked a mile away, and here I was pushing her to look for other jobs haha. It was kinda breezy but oh well, I wanted to get back in. While walking, I realized why I don't wear boxers. I wear it when I go to bed but aside from that, I don't. Somehow I decided to wear boxers and I was tenting a lot during the trek. I ended up grabbing a newspaper to cover it since I kept thinking stuff that got me horny, way to pick a time Kris.

   Saturday, ended up hanging out with one coworker since the one that I was supposed to see never got back to me. I thought it was unusual of her not to respond but I found out she had problems with her telephone. So just hang out for a few years and drove to DC for a bit to look at the Real World house. Went out that night and it was okay, I guess I'm not so much of a going out person like I thought.

    Aside from that, with school and stuff, we have a quiz today in both classes. I'm not sure sometimes what causes my proscrastination. I had a few hours to do stuff after getting back from the gym, somehow ended up doing things but schoolwork. I'm just gonna study later since I get off at 2:30 and class don't start til 4:30. I really haven't had a big think lately so that's a good thing. Once in a while, I get lonely/bored but I think it happens to all. It's funny getting that feeling that you wanna be with someone but at the same time, you don't. I miss C- at times, just having someone to do things with. But then, I'm not gonna try to get back with him just because of that. I'm still trying to figure some things out. I think come summer, I'm gonna find a place and live on my own. My mom's been fine to live with, and of course, here comes the but. I find myself getting annoyed by random things, the way she tries to walk me to the door when I'm leaving for work, the clinging noise when she stirs her coffee. Things I know that shouldn't bother me but it does. Kris still has some growing up to do.

   Right now, they got me subbing again for another office. It's funny how I'm two buildings down from where I used to work when I first moved to DC. Makes me wonder sometimes how things would have been  if I stayed there. How things would have turned out and where I would be 2 1/2 years after the big move.. :) I wonder if this is where I'm supposed to be, or am I here because of my choices?

No comments:

Post a Comment