Thursday, September 3, 2009

School is cool

It's been two weeks since classes started and it's been actually good so far. We had tests already this week and I can say I did well on them, even Precal. It does make a difference when one actually studies! Haha I'm retaking it since I had an epic fail last spring with the class. Granted I showed up in class, but didn't really do any work outside of class. And weird thing is, I know what I was doing and yet didn't do anything about it. One of those things I suppose. I'm changing though, granted I haven't done any of the homeworks to 'practice' on, I studied the formula at least and the notes at class so I actually knew

Aside from that, everything's been quiet for the most part. Just been working, and staying home mostly. Been reading the Harry Potter series this past few weeks and I'm on the 5th book now. It's kinda dry right now so haven't picked it up in a few days. The series is actually good, I'd end up staying up til like 1 finishing them instead of just waiting the next day. It's like "Oh my goddd, what happens next!!!?" *flip

It's been quiet on my end really. Today, will go home, wait on the Comcast guy to come. They were supposed to come by Saturday but somehow the appointment never got on the system so they told me they can do the install for free which normally costs $30 or give me HBO free for six months. I picked the HBO just so I can watch the season finale of True Blood. Coz I wanna do bad things with you.....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment