Thursday, September 24, 2009

Shifts in life

I don't know if I've mentioned that they have me sorta temping again for another department. I have been since the 10th and probably will for another week.They haven't kept me busy as much as I hoped, and it sucks since I sit here, just thinking about stuff.

I've been reading a blogger's website and it's just been making me think about how I could have done things differently when I was in a relationship. At times, I don't realize how much I hurt other people until after the fact. I was having breakfast down at the shopping area and I'll admit I cried some while sitting there, trying to wipe it quick so people won't show. I was wondering how I made it known to C- that I needed him? Coz I sure as hell don't remember telling him so. I've gotten so used to not depending on others that it seemed so foreign opening up to C- or in a sense depending on him. I'd see things that needs to get done and instead of giving him things to do, I'd do 'em all and get frustrated about my inability to ask for help. That and among other things, insecurities thrown in were reasons that I had in splitting up with him. I just didn't want to hurt him anymore, but hurting him in the process of trying to prevent it. I just wanted to save him from me.

Even my mom, she comments from time to time that she's scared of me. Instead of casually brushing it off, I might have to just hear what she has to say. When I think about it, I'm not sure what happened along the way. Not having seen each other for like 8 years definitely played a role. I just don't know how to need her like I used to. I love her and all but there's been a shift along the way.

I was kinda off the other day, it built up as the day progressed that I wanted to be hugged and just be told that everything's gonnabe alright. Frustrated about.... I think I'm being impatient about getting moved to a different position here at the agency I work for. They've had me do like 4 "temp" spots since I started here, and I actually liked doing one of them. It's like move me already! And you talk to the higher ups and they tell you to get on the company website or talk to my supervisor when they're the ones who would actually make the decision so bleh.

Perhaps I'm just going through a funk. I'm hitting my 3 yrs here in DC and I'm getting the itch to move somewhere and start over. I sorta still have that mentality after having stayed in one place for only 2-3 years. There's nothing really keeping me here but then, where would I wanna go though....

As far as school goes, it's going just fine. We got our 2nd quiz for Precalc back and I got 24/40. After looking it over though, I realized my prof missed grading one question worth 8 points so scanned it last night and e-mailed him about it. Yay, my grades are improving granted it's just the 2nd quiz. Doing the assignments would definitely help more so need to get on that, instead of just looking over the notes and not doing anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment