Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Eve of Pride

Well going back to Thursday, I didn't do any homework like I intended to do. Instead there I was on the computer, chatting the evening away. I spoke to this one guy I chatted with months ago but sorta died away. Gave me his number and all, but never got back with me. I thought it was just neat he lived like a mile away and it would be good to make friends closer at least.
Anyway, I messaged him and we kinda got to talking again. I was trying to meet him right then and there since there was a Starbucks nearby and I was getting bored sitting at home. His ass fell asleep on me!! He was saying he was tired, and I told him to go shower to get refreshed and when he said he was gonna stretch some, that's when he passed out. I was feeling antsy so I ended up walking for a little bit.

The breeze felt really good, and there's still a bit of daylight as I walked. I felt dejected a little I'll admit after the whole convo with -CS. I'm like Wow, do I suck that much no one would want to hang out with me? I was kinda laughing thinking those thoughts. My gut said naw, you can't be that bad but then, my gut's hungry so I went to Mickey D's and sat down at it. I'm sitting there thinking that dumb ass could have been here eating with me (dumb ass in a good way *grins) Anyway, the feeling passed so I was okay that evening.

I was chatting with -CS through most of Friday and he was apologizing for falling asleep on me. He made it up though by sending me some pics, all G-rated and he sent me my favorite one of his. It's pretty much just his portrait and he had his eyes closed in it. The lighting's just really nice and when I look at it, it just makes me want to kiss him. He looks serene. I did get to meet him though. He was gonna go to Target so I went and tagged along. He's a cool guy, he's funny and furry. It was fun just walking around the store with him. Me like the feeling. We went back to his place and he pretty much was working on the kitchen. He bought some silverwares and I guess he didn't realize I took out the price tags coz he was a bit surprised when he was washing them and didn't have to take them out anymore. We were just talking while he was doing dishes, I was standing right next to him, facing the opposite way and just had my hands over his shoulders. I didn't want to leave but I had made plans that evening to grab a bite with Dk- the one I met at the volunteer gig the previous week.

I was late! I was supposed to be in DC around 7, and I didn't get there 'til about 7:50 yikes. It was nice, he ended up taking me to some Italian restaurant down in New York Ave since I thought about just going to Ruby Tuesday. It was a nice restaurant, he told me how it's been around for 60 yrs now, and you can tell by how it looked on the inside. It just gives off this somber vibe, really dark wooden walls, chandeliers, mantles. I think we were there for an hour or so. After that, stepped out the perfect time since the rain just stopped. We just walked around the Mall, and the Capitol area talking some more. He's volunteering Saturday morning so we went our separate ways around 11 that evening.

I didn't wanna go home yet so ended up going to JR's. I was gonna meet up with Ch- (one I sorta dated back in Feb) but that didn't happen. He's the one who asked me to hang out then he went MIA on me. After waiting around for maybe 30 minutes, I decided to call it a night and walked back to the train station. I was maybe a block away and when I looked up, there was St- (S' friend I met few weeks ago). We chatted for a bit and we eventually decided to check Apex out since I've never been there. It reminded me of Roxy's (I was gonna say with Fashmag, but remembered he didn't ACTUALLY go with us haha). I liked the video bar, though I later made my way to the dance floor and grooved my thang. Some kid grabbed me and made out with me, ugh. I think he was on something coz he was doing the same to every guy within reach. We stayed there 'til about 3 am, and made our way home. Well, home as in St-'s since I live wayy out further than where he lives.

St-'s roommate was really nice. St' woke him up and introduced us to each other. St- was showing me some pictures and I was so sleepy I told him to just show it to me the next day. I was up by 8 am and just hang around their place for a little bit. St-' made some omelet, and we just talked on the table. It was fun just talking to both of them, just shooting the breeze. I told 'em I'll do the dishes but the roommate (ugh, I forgot his name) opposed to it, that a house guest shouldn't do 'em (I did it anyways). They're both musicians and they actually played two songs, one playing the harp and the other, flute. They played it in a close proximity that I was moved to tears. Getting to hear live music that close was quite something. We later hang out by the pool eventhough I can't swim for jack. I really need to learn how to. I had a good time, I found out St- even reads Osho, and he writes poems, and such. I showed him one of my favorite blogs and had him listen to the "radio station." He liked the postings so he bookmarked your site Robert!!

I even showed him my gurl's Alexys Tylor's videos but instead of him laughing, it hit real close to home and I sat there thinking Ah, shit. What she's saying makes sense and has wisdom in it but the way she says it just gets me, all that passion about the penus and the power of the V. It's all good, since he felt okay eventually though I guess it kinda got him thinking about stuff. Coz really, a dick will make you slap somebody!

I really had a good time. I'm hoping I get to hang out with him again since he lives like 15 mins away from me. What a great way to get my Pride started.

No comments:

Post a Comment