Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Have few hours off this morning so figured it'll be a good time to post about what (little) happened yesterday. Pretty much got up, went to work and home. It was nice getting an email from a new friend. Funny how I've told myself I'm gonna stop chatting and yet there I was, trying to make friends with new ones. The email pretty much made my day since I can see the effort that this kid actually sat down and took time in writing me, not those 2-3 sentences that people tend to do these days. I was able to stay happy the rest of the day, considering how hard that is to do with the current job that I have. At times, I'm hoping that it won't be like these for any other jobs I decided to take. I would have quit by now if I was a civilian. But being in the military, sadly we can't just do that. Suck it up as the other people say. Then again, why would you stay somewhere where you feel miserable, try as you might to make the best of it. Life probably isn't always about getting the best of everything, yet you can try at least to get close to it. I wish I can say I'm having the time of my life in the current situation I'm in, but it feels more like i'm doing time. Nothing much went on the rest of the day. Got home, changed clothes and headed out to the plaque shop. There really wasn't much jobs for me to do, so ended up making pins for the halloween. It was nice getting to actually how things are made, I've never given much thought about how those were created until last night. I got to make about 30/40 pins which really isn't bad, doesn't require any thought at all!

After I got off work, I stopped by the cafe and grabbed a sandwich and a chocolate pie for my friend. Got him hooked to Arrested Development and the new episode definitely had us laughing. I liked it better than the part 1. So hang around for a little bit and just went back to the apartment. Got a phone call from my mom though I didn't call her back until three hours later after Edmund called. Just wanted to thank me for sending his digicam and all. He was asking about my visit in Europe to go see him, etc etc which isn't gonna happen. I really can't admit flat out that "Ey, i'm cutting contacts with you. Good luck in everything!" Maybe i can write down the reasons. And then figured I'd call my mom up though I really didn't feel like talking. She sensed it too, and was asking if I was doing alright, or depressed or lonely. And I said not really, I'm fine. She went on how I'm not my usual upbeat self when I talk to her, and just because I don't sound that doesn't mean I'm lonely or depressed. I'm trying to keep myself from sinking down, and it can be hard sometimes, feels like staying happy can be a struggle these days.



I feel real awful at the time that I'm typing this, Wednesday morning at work. I was close to break down crying when the Sgt shook my chair, that I got up and took my water bottle with me, act like I'm gonna get some water, but just went to the restroom and cried a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment