Sunday, October 15, 2006

Me soo hor... sleepy

I'm trying to stay awake since I will be working night shift tomorrow but I can't hold it any longer. The bed's calling me. Interview went okay last Friday. I wasn't sure if I wanted the position, then I saw the area and kinda fell for it. It was just lovely. Park right across the building, with a fountain that you can just sit by during whenever. Tomorrow is when they're gonna make a decision as to who they'll be wanting to come aboard. My friend JT said they'll call whether I'll get an offer or not. I probably won't answer when somebody calls since I gotta run some errands anyways.. It's like I wanna get it but I don't. Yep, way to confuse the universe. More when I wake up early.. If a guy say 'that's my boy' and calls me baby, does that make it official? Teehee

Have a good week ahead of ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment