Monday, October 30, 2006

Suddenly something....

I didn't get to see M- that Friday night since two of his dogs ended up missing. We were supposed to meet two hours prior (around 8:30 pm) after I coaxed him to hang out with me. When I called, he got out of the shower so he pretty much needed to get dressed and leave. I asked him not to shave but he insisted so I told him to do whatever. Hour passed and he texted saying he's not ready yet, he had three phone calls one after the another so I said ok. Then, half an hour later, he called and said that he's driving around trying to find his dogs, Pep and Ging (spices). I got angry and all I could think of was how lame he'd use THAT as an excuse. All I can say was hope they turn up and leave it at that.

I really was itching to stay out that night so called my friend MJ and told her that I'm in the area and was thinking of going out. She went on as to how I shouldn't be going out alone and that she's not really doing anything so she wouldn't mind coming along as well. I told her how I was supposed to meet M- but ended up changing our plans since his dogs went missing. MJ's good with relationships so, being more expert that I was, she said You should have offered to help him find them! Yea, guess you're right I told her but nah, I'm going out tonight. She said she will come too and to give her half an hour to get changed and everything. I headed down to where the club was and called my cousin Nani to help kill time. 30 mins later, and still no MJ. Texted and asked her where she was, and she replied saying she was on her way. She lived maybe 15 mins away from the club, and half an hour later still no MJ. I got worried, thinking that Oh no! She might have been in an accident! since I called and no one picked up. I was freaking myself out thinking that of course, if she didn't pick up, that's coz she can't get to it foo'

She messaged around midnight telling me to just go in to the club and find her other guy friend. Between all these times, my 'courage' of going in by myself has dwindled. I was debating whether I should go or not. Of course I went in since that's what I came for damnit. I just stayed for about half an hour though. It's pretty much the same thing they were doing when I came few months ago so booo! They had this one drag queen that just sucked. Trying not to be mean but the whole time I was watching her, all I can think of was wtf? Her face looked swollen throughout, and she's out there in the stage performing?! It's swollen like how my eye did when I got bitten by a roach in my eyelids when I was asleep. Anyway, I was chuckling how I could do betta than her, just throw me in some dress and put make up on. Would I do it? Oh yeah! Nah, just kidding, it's nice to dream though huh? Not that I've toyed with being in drag *cough cough No, not really. I'm alright performing in the confines of my room, and sharing it out to you guys every once in a while. Dunno about sharing ones with my dance moves though, might be a little bit too much :P

Oh, I can't drink anyway so that's not gonna do much being sober out in the bars/clubs. It's nice to have a little buzz going which somehow helps to boost one's confidence. I had a glass of Coke and left a little bit after. Oh, M- texted too while I was heading down to the club. He asked Come spend the night with me when you're done? I didn't know what to say so I didn't reply, then 10 mins later he kinda took it back saying how that was out of line for him to ask. I texted saying we probably won't get to leave 'til 1:30 am so some other time maybe?! He didn't respond after that. I left the club maybe around 12:30, and considered actually calling M- and telling him I'm coming by. Kinda cheer him up with his two dogs missing and all. I didn't though, and went home since I wanted to be myself after being stood up, in a sense, by two people.

So got home, and was up 'til about 5, just talking my cousin. Oh yea, I can talk to her for hours. She's one I can talk to just about anything, or call just for the sake of it. Either her, or here. I really didn't have any outlet so to speak growing up. Some had writings or poetry, some had paintings, some had music. Me, nothing. I seriously don't remember having any. I think I internalized everything that's happened, and now that I have this, been letting it out every once in a while. Have something tangible at least. That's why I don't write much about the affairs of the world. I'm sure bloggers out there do that already, so I'm just here to mostly write about me.

Saturday. I hang around the house mostly after waking up around 2 pm. Just did some chores, around the house. Called the family up!? I think. I don't remember much except that evening, I ended up on the other side of the water to see M. His friend, who has the same name as I do, was there so I just let them be while I mostly played with the dog that was left behind. Oh dear, I can't remember the dog's name rt now. He's kinda new and I was still trying to like him more. I like Ging- coz she's so like me, she just takes a seat back and let the others get the attention. Pep- likes to lick a lot which took a little getting used to since I haven't had to deal with animals the longest. They're BIG too. Labradors, though don't recall if they're full breed or whatever.
Had M- watch Nighty Night which he liked too, thankfully. It's a brit show and it had the darkest humor from anything I've seen. You wouldn't know if you'd feel guilty or just laugh with some things that went on in the show. So yea, went to sleep around 3 and got woken up around 7:30 since one of the dogs, Ging- came back. Then, an hour later a sherriff called saying that he found Pep- tangled up by a wire fence. It was Pep- that had M-'s contact info but it was nice to have all three back. I was still sleepy so stayed in bed though all three dogs joined in too, after they got to eat since the two were starving after being gone for a day and a half. (Getting sleepy now so will go to bed. This was longer than what I intended to write :) and that was just part of the weekend)

No comments:

Post a Comment