Sunday, May 14, 2006

100 i's

Since it's quiet here at work, figured I'd try this out in less than an hour. Just typing it up in random

1. No one really called me Kris until I moved to the US in 2000
2. I was called by my last name the whole time before that
3. Family and close friends call me De (though they often write it as Dee)
4. My favorite color is blue
5. I am patient
6. I don't get annoyed easily
7. I still consider myself an only child, despite of having a half-brother
8. I had no idea what he looked like until I met them in the US
9. I didn't see my dad in person until I was 16
10. We only spoke on the phone the whole time before that
11. I missed him though I'm not sure why, I did not know who he was
12. I believe there's good in everybody
13. I often rely on the kindness of strangers
14. I got lost in Tallahassee and ended up hitchhiking to get back to FSU
15. I didn't know that thumbs up was the sign for it until weeks later
16. I was in FSU to attend Boys' State
17. I barely spoke the first two years I moved to the US
18. I had good command of the language,my accent was what bothered me
19. I smiled a lot junior and senior year to compensate for it
20. Smiled a bit too much I got nicknamed 'Smiley'
21. I sometimes act like I don't know my mom when we go out and about, she'd strike conversations with about anybody which freaked me out
22. I stand far, far away when she haggled for things
23. I am of mixed heritage, Filipino and Black
24. I identify with my Asian side more (my friend described me Blackish)
25. I enjoy reading
26. I have a box full of quotations, short stories and jokes
27. I was born on this day in July
28. The first sushi I had was in Japan *yum yum
29. I had my first beer at 19
30. I love English
31. I treat people the way I want to be treated
32. I'm never rude to people in the service industry
33. I worked at McDonald's my senior year in high school
34. My coworkers freaked out when I don't utter a single word for the entire shift
35. It made me chuckle on the inside
36. I got offered a bj by a lesbian coworker ( I didn't take her up on it)
37. I had my first one when I was 15, though I still considered myself a virgin after that

38. I have a notebook's worth of sayings, though it's just a duplicate (gave the original to a guy I've never met)
39. I still think about him often and wonder how he's doing
40. I was gaga over his voice and I loved his middle name too, Rivers
41. I have three best friends back in the Philippines, one other gay guy and two lesbians (i used to have a crush on one of the girls, can see why it didn't work)
42. Out of us four, I'm the only who hasn't been in a relationship
43. I'm happy for them, but why can't that be me *le sigh
44. I'm a bit reserved the first time I meet somebody
45. I'm an introvert, but possess extrovert traits
46. I've met up with people from online on a whim
47. I like talking on the phone
48. I took on a girl persona and became phone pal with my teacher's son (Codename: Tricia)
49. I don't like leaving messages on answering machines, yet hate it when people don't do so
50. People tell me I'm funny even when I'm just talking to them (dunno if that's a good thing)
51. I usually bring a backpack/messenger bag everywhere I go (feel naked without it)
52. Some of my favorite shows are Arrested Development, Family Guy, Strangers with Candy, Spaced, The Office,

53. I know some of the episodes by heart and slip one-liners in conversations with people
54. I thought Tracy Chapman was a man (you gotta admit, she sounded like one. Love her though)
55. People fascinate me
56. I cry easily
57. I'm pretty jumpy (My friends make it a point of seeing it in action)

58. My favorite dessert is leche flan or just flan as some people know it
59. I got close to eating a whole galloon of cheese-flavored ice cream when I was 12
60. I always won soda-drinking contests
61. I got punched in the right eye when I was in the 4th grade
62. When I secretly wish that a person would become my friend, it usually happens (yes, even online)
63. First time I got wasted was over a guy I wasn't even in a relationship with
64. It was the talk of the office for a while since that was not my character to get drunk
65. I blacked out that first time, two glasses of coke and rum is the culprit
66. My favorite book is obviously The Little Prince
67. I didn't 'get it' the first time I read it for an English class
68. I love math and thought about being an accountant at some point

69. I never turned in any book reports we've had to do, I still managed to get good grades for our English course
70. I told dirty jokes to the whole class, taking the teacher's post in between period
71. I haven't been in any accident for the past seventeen years
72. My worst accident was when a pointed metal fence went through my chin
73. I still have the scar to this day (but then, scars don't really go away)
74. I thought it'll be a breeze doing this, it's actually not
75. My mom had me banned from all the video arcades in the neighborhood
76. I miss being a kid sometimes
77. I never imagined ever joining the military, yet here I am
78. I've always wanted to be a doctor
79. I try to do a deed of kindness once a day, when I can
80. I'm a legs man, put me in a sea full of joggers with short shorts oo lala
81. I'm a Leo, but I don't think I have Leo qualities at all

82. I'm very neat, and organized
83. I love to walk around the city
84. I have a great memory. I'd remember you, even if we've never spoken
85. I sometimes wish I was forgetful
86. I reminisce a lot
87. I had a collection of jack'n stones and cried when an Arab guy stepped and broke a piece
88. I'm not jaded
89. I'm trusting, sometimes too easily
90. I have the notion that no one would do me harm, though that's probably not the case
91. I'm reliable, and was the go-to guy for classmates/coworkers
92. I was obssessed with Power Rangers
93. I wanted to be Ranma at one point (become a boy/girl when doused with water)
94. I can't draw
95. I sang a christmas song, When a Child Is Born, in front of the whole class (had to since we got graded for it) 96. I try to avoid hanging out in three's or with an odd number of people

97. I've never gone camping
98. I don't know how to swim
99. I can learn choreographies from music videos in a short period of time

100. I love karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment