Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Got a callback

Wow, I got a callback for a company I phone interviewed with last week. The recruiter who contacted me for this position called and said that the company would want to do another interview, this time in person. It's in the DC area which is about three hours away from where I live at the moment. Will write more later.

Hope everyone's having a Great Tuesday \(^_^)/

Errr.. it's 3 am as I'm adding this and would have to sleep soon. Hmm will elaborate later, but a last minute face interview I got scheduled for..THIS THURSDAY!!! Ended up cancelling on a date? so I can pick put a suit. I've bought shirts and slacks before but didn't get around to buying a suit until today. It'll be a three-hour drive for a 30-min interview, and not sure yet if I'll have to make my way right back home for work come Friday. Will call my office and see if I can use a freebie. Hmm, ended up hanging out with a different guy come evening.. Barnes and Noble.. Phone call from a fellow blogger (that was unexpected! Really glad you did!)

No comments:

Post a Comment