Friday, September 29, 2006

Another day

Hmm, was off the past three days. Came in today, and just got informed I didn't have to work the weekend any longer but just show up Monday morning. It's my first weekend off in about five months nowand I've no clue what to do. Maybe I'll go out tonight, that is if I get this one girl to come out..Haven't seen her in ages, actually close to half a year. I'd leave her voicemail but she doesn't call back, yet leave comments on myspace. Gyaaaa, myspace is evil. But guess it's one of those necessary ones. Just about everyone I know uses it.



Anywho, here's a shot of the sky today. It might have been sunny throughout but it's just nice to look at again. Wish everyone a good weekend. And here's a view of what I pass by daily, on my way to and fro work.

No comments:

Post a Comment