Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Glad that it's over

Called my mom up since she had her interview at the U.S. Embassy yesterday. She said it lasted a few hours at least, and they were asking too many questions about me. Good news is that she's approved and she'll just have to wait for them to send her passport back. I'm really glad that that process is over at least, and she'll finally get to come. I'm happy about it, though I think it's more of a relief of not having to support them and all. She was telling me how the interviewer was commenting how I was a good son, and all though I kept telling my mom to shut up (in a nice way). I dunno, with me pretty much providing for them this past four years, she keeps thanking me and saying how I'm a good son. Yea, okay I just tell her but thinking yea, like I really have a choice about sending you money every month. Well, I do but it's one of those things I suppose where you really don't want to, but you do anyways. Love? Guilt? I'm not sure sometimes. Eventhough she'll be getting her visa later on this month, she's not gonna leave for the US until early summer after my grandpa's one year death anniversary. I'll write more later on the day since I'm my lunch is just about ever. Just some things that happened. Good things, getting to meet an internet friend I had when I was living in Japan, hanging out with some random guys from the bar, getting to see E- again, bar hopping on a weekday :-) That's two weeks straight where I went for happy hour, it's all goood though. Can't wait to go home and get more sleep. I only slept two hours and maybe should have just called in. Ah well, two hours to go. This feels weird writing this short, this isn't like me but then, who knows how I'll be at any given time.

No comments:

Post a Comment