Monday, March 26, 2007

He made me smile

Ok, spoke with E- just an hour ago and we won't be seeing each other any longer. Yeouch! It hasn't sunk in yet but during our phone conversation, I was just silent throughout and listened to what he had to say. Due to circumstances on his side, he felt it'll be best to not see me again. Granted, we've only gotten together twice but it was good. That's a first I felt my heart taking it's time beating while I was hearing E-'s words. I was all giddy calling him up and to hear those words after so much anticipation, one can't help not to feel in slow motion. It's a weird feeling but right now, I'm okay. I'll miss seeing him smile, I'll miss tiptoeing so I can kiss him, and I'll miss brushing my fingers through his eyebrows. Yeah, I think I'll miss the boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment