Friday, March 30, 2007

Tell me life is beautiful

The day I made this video, some guy I was supposed to meet stood me up and eventhough you try not to let those things get to you sometimes, you can't help it. It bruised my ego a little but sometimes, I try not to let things get to me since like from the some books I've read, it told me not take anything personally. Sometimes, people do or say things that hurt us to an extent but we have to remember it has nothing to do with us.

Anyways, I just laugh about that day now when I think about it. I make little videos sometimes to, I don't know, remind myself of a certain day or time in my life. Like this video, I made me it when I was feeling down, and it helped cheer me up. Sometimes, we just need to do things, no matter how small they are, to get us out of the dumps. A little dancing or singing, reading comics like Snoopy or Dilbert, eating a bowl of ice cream, it doesn't matter. But sometimes, there are days when you can't do anything but just ride through the emotions. I was going through stuff the other day and could barely break out a smile, yet somehow people I came across were all trying to make me smile or laugh. Did I pay attention? Of course, not. I think that was a way life's telling me to be happy coz we really ought to be.

Pardon the actual singing in some parts but I'm sure you all do it too. I don't have a Mac to do all that fancy editing. Maybe I'd be happy if I got one. Just kidding..Hoping everyone a great day and the weekend ahead *smile


No comments:

Post a Comment